Wednesday, January 1, 2014

BEYOND THE BLUE

As I watch you walk away
You just take my breath away
Your dress clings to your side
You just leave, emotions tied

The stomping of your feet
Makes my body weak
And you walked right through the door
All you took from me was yours

So I turn the other way
Without a word to say
All that's on my mind
The words I just can't find

Down the road you go
Who you are I just don't know
Now you're leaving me, alone
You're the only one I've known

Why the hell are you leaving me
What have I done wrong?
Is this a false reality
I've been living for so long?

Now you're gone, I'm alone again 
You'll come back, I don't know when
This unfamiliar loneliness
The one I've loved, the one I miss 
Take away this hurt and pain
I never want to feel this loss and pain

Never again.

One day you'll come back to me
I can feel it in my heart
My feelings should be plain to see
I've felt this from the start

I'm hopelessly in love with you
I know you know my love is true
You can't deny the truth in this
We both knew when we first kissed

When I wake up you'll be with me
As though you never went
Look in my eyes and you will see
Every word I meant

I lay here lying in our bed 
Hoping you'll come back instead
I hear a ring, the telephone
I try to move but turn to stone
The machine picks up, I hear your voice
Saying that you've made a choice
You realize now you've chosen wrong
Now you say it won't be long
      'Til you come back to me....

I see you walk right through the door
I turn the other way
"I can't take this anymore"
You turn to me and say:

"I was wrong to ever go
I cry because I miss you so
Just hold me tight and don't let go
I couldn't let my feelings show
Will you forgive me ever dear?
This is real I am sincere
Now I'm back you're holding me
I'm not a fading memory"
 
"I wish that I could find the words
To express what's in my heart"
Don't you worry about the words
Just promise we won't part

"I promise I will never leave
And I will never make you grieve
I am here and here I'll stay
Every hour of every day"

We are one and always will
Forever and when times stands still
We are in love, yes this is true
In life and love just me and you
Now here you are my brown eyed girl
Let's go out and see the world
We'll go to France or maybe Greece
Anywhere we will find peace

Just hold me close and say you'll stay
Don't you ever go away
"I promise you I'll never go
believe me please I mean it so"
When we first met I fell in love
You are a blessing from above
I promise I will cherish you
From now, forever, our whole life through
We are one we always will
Forever and when time stands still
We are in love yes this is true
Into the sky beyond the blue. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment